The Family & Friends CPR course teaches the life-saving skills of adult Hands-Only CPR, adult CPR with breaths, child CPR with breaths, adult and child AED use, infant CPR, and mild and severe airway block for adults, children, and infants. Skills are taught in a dynamic group environment using the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which provides students with the most hands-on CPR practice time possible.
Family & Friends CPR is for people who want to learn CPR but do not need a CPR course completion card to meet a job requirement. This course is ideal for community groups, new parents, grandparents, babysitters, and others interested in learning how to save a life.
- Uses AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which improves learning and retention
- Classroom format works well for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback while learning skills
- Each student receives high-quality course materials for ongoing reference
The Family & Friends CPR program teaches:
- Adult Hands-Only CPR and AED
- Adult CPR With Breaths (Optional)
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Adult (Optional)
- Child CPR and AED (Optional)
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Child (Optional)
- Infant CPR (Optional)
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Infant (Optional)
Family, Friends, Neighbors, Grandmas, Grandpas, Brothers, Sisters, etc. This class is for anyone interested in learning the life-saving skills of CPR.
All modules: 1-3 hours approx.
Card Type: Non-Certified Class