Safety is good business – especially for Places of Worship. An effective safety and health program can save $4 to $6 for every $1 invested. It’s the right thing to do, and doing it right pays off in lower costs, increased productivity, and higher employee morale.
Care 1st Training Group On-Site First Aid Service not only delivers first aid training to your religious institution, but also helps you:
- Maintain OSHA compliance;
- Reduce injuries and lower your workers’ compensation costs; and
- Boost employee productivity and morale, and improve your bottom line.
We provide first aid and safety products and services to organizations like:
- Rockaway Vol. Fire Dept.
- Massage Envy
- Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
- St. Elizabeth College
- Mendham School District
- Morris County Chamber of Commerce
- Swim Inc.
- Somerset Hills Lutheran Church
- SAM (Students After-school in Millburn)
Why Workplace Safety in Religious Institutions? Establishing a safe and healthful working environment requires every worker and employer in religious institutions – large and small – to make safety and health a top priority. The entire work force, from the Pastor, Priest, or Rabbi, to the most recent hire, must recognize that worker safety and health is central to the mission and key to the safety of any American Place of Worship.