Frequently Asked Questions
- Bridgewater, NJ
- Edison, NJ
- Morristown, NJ
- Parsippany, NJ
- Piscataway, NJ
- Summit, NJ
A: We encourage all students to use the online registration process available on our website. You can register for classes 24 hours a day, usually up to the hour class is supposed to start. It is understandable that there can be some hesitation using your credit card online – we can assure you we have never had any issue with fraud.
In regards to other forms of payment. PAYING THE SAME DAY OF CLASS IS DIFFICULT! As online registrations are given first priority you must pay for your class before the day of class (more than 7 days recommended). If there are remaining seats the day of class please notify our offices of your intentions, persons walking in without giving any kind of notice will be turned away if the class is full.
CPR classes are offered through organizations such as the American Heart Association and the American Red Cross.
An eCard is the electronic equivalent of a printed course completion card and can be provided to students as an alternative to a printed card. eCards are valid course completion cards and can be presented to employers as proof of successful completion of an AHA course. Like printed cards, eCards also expire two years from the issue date.
AHA eCards are more secure than printed cards. A three-point verification by the Training Center and student, is required to issue and claim eCards. eCards can be easily verified by employers at www.heart.org/cpr/mycards to prove issuance by a valid American Heart Association Training Center.
Students who have been assigned/emailed an eCard will receive an email inviting them to claim their eCard online. From the email, students will click on a hyperlink to view their eCard. This hyperlink will direct students to the Student Profile webpage.
Students are then asked to complete a brief six-question survey about their class experience. Once the student survey has been completed, students will see their individual eCard
- Visit this Red Cross link
- Enter your email address, your full name as seen on your certificate, or your certificate ID number.
- Claim your certificate.
- To guarantee a space in the class registration and payment is required prior to the class date.
- We do not offer walk-in service. By appointment only.
- Payment must be received 24 hours before class unless otherwise specified.
- Be on time. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early to sign in and get ready for class.
- We will work with you to reschedule if you call 24 hour prior to class. The first reschedule is at no charge, second reschedule will incur a $15.00 fee. Courses fee are non refundable.
- No Show No Call. No Refund.
- Must be at least 15 years old to take a lifeguard class.
- Any age student can take a CPR and First Aid Class, but must be able to compress the manikin chest to a depth of 2 inches to receive certification.
- Replacement card fee for lost cards is $40.00
- Care 1st Training Group reserves the right to cancel a class at anytime due to weather conditions. Cancellation of classes due to inclement weather. Please contact us to inquire on the status of your class.
- We do not offer refunds. Care 1st Training Group does not issue refunds if you cancel or do not attend a class. In these case your forfeit your payment.
- We value your privacy. We do not sell or share customers information with unrelated companies.
- All sales are Final!
- Prices subject to change without notice.